These terms and conditions govern the relationship between you and Fight League Atlantic. There may be additional terms and conditions imposed by a venue operator in respect of an event for which you purchase tickets. It is your responsibility to review these terms prior to the purchase of tickets.
Fight League Atlantic may vary these Terms at any time and will post the variations on this Site. By continuing to use the Site after the varied terms are posted, you agree to be bound by the variation.
- Who we are and what we do
- Fight League Atlantic is a mixed martial arts event promotion based in Nova Scotia, Canada.
- Purchasing tickets or registrations
- 2.1. When you make a purchase from the ticket sales service you acknowledge and agree that:
- 2.2. We reserve the right to cancel any ticket and refund the amount paid in full where there has been an error in ticket pricing, whether due to human error or a transactional malfunction of the Site, and offer to rectify such an error by re-processing the transaction with the correct ticket pricing.
- 2.3. The event organizer has the right to add or vary the advertised program, seating arrangements and audience capacity and deny admission with reasonable cause including due to intoxication, unsociable behaviour, failing to observe lawful directions, possession of invalid or insufficient tickets or ID or health and safety precautions.
- 2.4. You are responsible for having your tickets, as purchased through Show Pass, available at the event. No refunds or exchanges are provided for lost or stolen tickets or for a failure on your part to present at the event. It is your responsibility to provide correct e-ticket information (email address) to allow adequate time for the delivery of tickets.
- 3.1. All credit card purchases are processed through our secure online payment system. The ticket sales provider determines how you may pay for tickets and registrations.
- 3.2. Tickets purchased on the Site are subject to a non-refundable service fee.
- 3.3. Unless stated to be otherwise, charges referred to for any tickets or registrations supplied via the Site are subject to HST.
- 3.4. All prices are stated in Canadian dollars.
- Cancelled, varied or postponed Events
- 4.1. In the event that an event is cancelled due to Covid 19 restrictions all ticket sales will be refunded.
- 4.2. So that we can contact you with information relating to your tickets or the event, we may be required to pass on your contact information.
- 4.3. We will use reasonable endeavours to notify ticket holders of a cancellation, variation or postponement; however, the responsibility to ascertain whether an event has been cancelled, varied or postponed is yours. We do not guarantee that the ticket holders will be informed of a cancellation, variation or postponement before the date of the event.
- Exchanges and refunds
- 5.1. All ticket sales are final. For clarification, you are not entitled to a refund if:
- 5.2. If your ticket is lost, stolen or damaged (including if it is lost in the mail), we are not required to replace it unless we can identify the seat corresponding to the ticket, or in the case of a general admission ticket can identify and cancel the relevant ticket. We may charge a reasonable administration fee in these circumstances.
- 5.3. No refunds or exchange policy in effect.
- 5.4. Proof of Covid 19 Vaccination will be required upon entry of the event venue. The ticket purchaser understands that without proof of vaccine they will not be allowed to attend the event and that no refund will be issued.
- 5.5. All dates, times, scheduled fights and ticket prices are subject to change without notice.
- 5.6. *Scheduled fights that have been announced may change without notice, but is not a condition of sales/refunds.
- Unauthorised Use
The following are examples of unauthorised use of the Site and therefore such actions constitute a breach of these Terms. You agree that you will not:
- 6.1. interfere with the proper working of the Site or take any action that imposes an unreasonably large burden on the Site;
- 6.2. hack into the Site or utilize automated means to process or place ticket orders including the use of robots, spiders or other devices to process ticket sales.
- Permitted Use of the Site
- 7.1. You may use the Site for your personal use only. You may make a temporary copy of all or part of the Site on your local computer for the sole purpose of viewing it. You may also retain a single permanent copy of a part of the Site for your personal use (including to purchase tickets). You may not otherwise in any form copy, reproduce, modify, create derivative works, publish or distribute the material on the Site without the prior written consent of Fight League Atlantic or as permitted by applicable copyright laws.
- 7.2 All content, images, software and designs on the Site (“Content”) are owned by us or used under licence or with consent. The Content is protected by copyright under the laws of Canada and other countries through international treaties. You must not remove any proprietary notice or credits contained on the Site.
- 7.3. We reserve all of our rights to enforce our intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law.
- Breaches of Terms
If you breach these Terms or we believe you are or were acting in concert with any person who has done so, we may without prior notice:
- 8.1. block or limit your access to the Site;
- 8.2. cancel any tickets, registrations or ticket orders you have placed via the Site without refund;
- 8.3. take legal action against you; and/or
- 8.4. prohibit you from future ticket or registration purchases;
- Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
- 9.1. You use the Site at your own risk.
- 9.2. We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that the Site will be free of defects or bugs, or that your access will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free. Your access to the Site may be suspended without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or any reason beyond our control.
- 9.3. We reserve the right to change or discontinue any feature or service on the Site at any time.
- 9.4. To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions and warranties relating to your use of the Site that are not set out in these Terms.
- 9.5. In relation to any express warranty or condition set out in these Terms in connection with goods or services supplied or offered by us via the Site, our liability to you will be limited to the amount(s) paid by you (if any) in respect of those goods or services.
You agree to fully indemnify and hold us harmless against any expenses, costs, loss (including consequential loss) or damage that we may suffer or incur as a result of or in connection with your use of, or access to or conduct in connection with the Site, including any breach by you of these Terms.
- General Provisions
- 11.1. The Terms shall in all respects be governed by the laws of Nova Scotia, Canada. You consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Nova Scotia to determine any matter or dispute which arises under the User Terms.
- 11.2. If any provision of the Terms is deemed invalid or unenforceable, all or part of that provision will be severed from the Terms and will not affect the enforceability of the remaining provisions of the Terms.
- 11.3. No waiver of any term of the Terms shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term. Any failure to assert any right under the Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right.